Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2019

Prayer from Deuteronomy 15:11

Song by Paul Baloche

Praise is rising, eyes are turning to You, we turn to You
Hope is stirring, hearts are yearning for You, we long for You
'Cause when we see You we find strength to face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away, washed away

Hosanna, Hosanna
You are the God who saves us, worthy of all our praises
Hosanna, Hosanna
Come have Your way among us, we welcome You here, Lord Jesus

Hear the sound of hearts returning to You, we turn to You
In Your Kingdom broken lives are made new, You make us new
'Cause when we see You we find strength to face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away, washed away

Hosanna, Hosanna
You are the God who saves us, worthy of all our praises
Hosanna, Hosanna
Come have Your way among us, we welcome You here, Lord Jesus

For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.
Deuteronomy 15:11 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and exalt you for who you are in Jesus name

King of kings I give you all the praise and glory due to you alone in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your love and mercy that speaks over my life on daily basis in Jesus name

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and redemption of my soul in Jesus name

Lord continue to keep me in your will and ways all the days of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty never let me walk away from your plans and purpose for me in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my helper in every aspect of life let me always enjoy divine help in Jesus name

Lord make me a channel of blessings to as many who come in contact with me in life in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many who are homeless at this moment unto you raise help for them in all aspect in Jesus name

Lord I commit many who have accomodation issues unto you arise and make provision for them in Jesus name

Lord I commit many who are on the verge of commiting suicide unto your hand fill all void  that is leading them down the line of suicide and deliver them in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many in need before you, only you can help them this day raise helpers for them in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes so I can reach out to many around me that are in need and give me resources to give to them in Jesus name

Lord fill all void in my life that cause my heart to long for what I do not have to long for in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer let her begin to enjoy your grace like never before and as many who partake of this prayer in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me a channel of blessings, the lord has opened doors of opportunities for me to go through and fulfill purpose. The grace of God works with me daily. The lord is reaching out to all those in needs, the homeless are getting shelter, the sick are being healed, the distress are set free. Every bondage of the enemy is totally destroyed over me and around me. The shield of the Most High is upon me, all power of depression wanting to subdue the glory and power of God over my life is totally silenced. This day I will soar into heights God have prepared for me. I will live and not die, the resurrection power is working in me always in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 27th March 2019 ©[Day 86]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...