Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 53:5

Song by Jeremy Camp

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is Your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful You are

Beautiful one I love You
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of Your majesty
Awakes my heart to see
How marvelous how wonderful You are

Beautiful one I love You 
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I exalt you and give you all the praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Almighty God I thank you for your word that is daily sent to me in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

My God I thank you for the salvation of my soul and for the path of righteousness you have set my feet on in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for not allowing me to perish in sin in Jesus name

Abba father I commit toady and everyday of my life into your hands let your glory glow in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Abba father in your mercy cancel every evil lurking around my destiny and household in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are my teacher, teach me in everything I do and help me to live a successful life to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are the guide that can never fail guide my path in all that I do let me new fall into any evil trap in Jesus name

Ancient of days I want to know you more fill my life with more of you and let the thirst for your word and ways increase in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah Nissi I come to you this day in anyway life has thrown different hurdles ahead of me give me victory in Jesus name

My father let my life be daily endowed with your peace beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Lord in every aspect of my life let me experience divine favour above the thoughts of any man in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) show yourself mighty and give me testimonies in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many that I know or do not know who are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour before you let them have an encounter with you this day in Jesus name

Lord I commit those on mission field into your hand lord make provision for them even as they risk all odds to win souls in Jesus name

Father use me for your glory in every way of life let my light shine your light that will constantly draw souls to you in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over this ministry that prepare and share this daily prayer let your will always stand above anything else in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am saved by grace, Jesus is my saviour. I am not an accident in this world. The one who is called wonderful counsellor, deliverer, the Prince of peace is my father. My life is filled with the glory of Jesus. I live daily to fulfill my purpose on earth. Nothing can hinder or stop me from achieving my goals as God has planned for me. I scale through all mountains in life victoriously because they have become stepping stones to greater heights. I am saved to serve, lives that come in contact with me are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit. I do not live a sorry life, I live a glorious life. I possess the gates of nations and no power can stop what God has started in my life and through my life. I am victorious nothing can stop me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th March 2019 ©[Day 65]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...