Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 47:1-3

Song by William McDowell

I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we want it now
I hear the sound of revival
Deep in the hearts of your people
Send it now, we need it now

Release your Glory, Send your Glory
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you,
we want you
We're patiently waiting for you,
we need you
We're hungry, we're thirsty for you,
we want you
We're patiently waiting for you,
we need you

Lord we will wait for you
Cause all we want is you
Oh
That's why we wait for you
Cause nothing else will do

We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we've crying, heaven send the rain
We've been praying, we've been sowing
Now we've crying, heaven send the rain
Send the rain

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.  For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.  He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.
Psalms 47:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king I worship your name  and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love over my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of all my sin and my salvation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that you send to me daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed week, for all you have planned to do for me and the miracles you will orchestrate my legs to in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the victory you have given over all situations in my family in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for totally terminating the unwanted call of the enemy over my soul and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over all challenges in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

God my king thank you for the victorious song you have put in my heart never allow the enemy to steal my song In Jesus name

My God for as many planning my downfall if they fail to repent let them fall into their own plans in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase all handwriting of denial over all documents I am Waiting for approval on in Jesus name

Almighty king shake the foundation of my life and restructure all the loop holes that could lead to my foundation cracking or downfall in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

*Pray over three things you want revival, restoration and perfection on and believe as you do so in Jesus name it is settled*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, let there be cause to testify over every long awaited desires and over every lives that are impacted through this prayers in Jesus name

Lord over my family, community and nation let the revival that will lead to divine transformation begin to happen in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am Operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. It is my season for revival, restoration and perfection in all areas. My life and being is going through divine breakthrough. I am saved from all form of damnation physically, spiritually and other aspect of life. Everything that stands against me is uprooted, ways are made for me supernaturally because I am a child of God. I am unstoppable, the lord directs my speed, my life is moving higher and higher by day. Nothing can stop me from achieving all that God wants me to achieve. I am a success in every aspects of life, I trample all hinderance under my feet as they become stepping stones to my greatness in life in Jesus name amen. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th March 2019 ©[Day 84]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...