Search This Blog

Thursday 7 March 2019

Prayer from Exodus 16:10,12,14-15

Song By Sinach

There is an outpouring of abundance
New doors have been opened
The land, it is green
A new grace has been released

The glory of the latter is greater than the former
Blessing is here all here
The glory of the latter is greater than the former
Blessing is here, all here

There's an overflow, abundance of favour
It's a new level, it's a new level
There's an overflow, abundance of blessing
We're taken over, we've taken over

I see the nations, come to You
They receive answers from Your lips
You are shining like a house on a hill
Your greatness cannot be hidden

It's beyond our wildest dreams
What the Lord is doing, it's our reality, our reality
It's beyond our wildest dreams
What the Lord is doing, it's our reality, our reality

There's an overflow, abundance of favour
It's a new level, it's a new level
There's an overflow, abundance of blessing
We're taken over, we've taken over

We are walking in abundance
Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost
We are favoured
We are walking in abundance
Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost
We are favoured

And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud.  I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God.  And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.  And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.
Exodus 16:10‭, ‬12‭-‬12‭, ‬14‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and extol your majesty in Jesus name

King of glory I worship your excellency for you are God in my life always in Jesus

Lord I bow before your majesty and uphold your name

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love that is constantly shown upon my life in Jesus name

King of glory have mercy on me and forgive me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have allowed murmuring to master my life forgive me in Jesus name

Lord almighty forgive me in anyway I replaced my praise with regrets and doubts in Jesus name

lord bring to my memories always your greatness that I may live to give thanks to you in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have lived in doubt let all doubts be replaced with faith in Jesus name

King of kings increase my enablement to wait on you and rely on your finished work in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every spirit of ungratefulness out of my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord as I open up to you, let me begin to see an outpouring of your divine power in every aspect in Jesus name

Lord in anyway that I face wilderness experience arise in your mercy and intervene in Jesus name

I decree an outpouring of blessings in all aspects of my generation in Jesus name

I decree an outpouring of healing over every area I have been branded as sick or unfit in Jesus name

Lord feed me with the manna from heaven and take away all lack and poverty from my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I release my life to you,  as many things that has been negative and are buts in my life, change them and let me enjoy supernatural blessings in Jesus name

Lord eternal over (mention) I am expectant let me experience overflow in Jesus name

Lord take all spirit of murmuring and weariness away from my life in Jesus name

*Begin to decree outpouring of abundance from God over your life in areas you desire it in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning the ministry producing this daily prayers and many using it let us experience your out pouring of your glory in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path. The word of God enlightens me daily and open doors for me. My life is filled with divine abundance. I am experiencing new level of greatness. Days of wandering in wilderness journey is over in my life and generation. My feet is steady in the path the Lord has placed me and He's directing me. His will is making me grow in supernatural ways. There is no lack in my vocabulary because God has made all impossible situation possible for me because I am His child. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)8th March 2019 ©[Day 67]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...