Search This Blog

Thursday 21 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 22:22-24

Hymn

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine;
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood. 

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.
This is my story, this is my song,
  Praising my Savior all the day long.


Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.


Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love


I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.  Ye that fear the Lord , praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.  For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Psalms 22:22‭-‬24 KJV


Prayer

King of Glory I bless your new and worship your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name


Elohim I thank you for your love and how you have shaped my life so far in Jesus name


Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name


My God thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name


Lord eternal have your way in me, lead me in the path you want me to go in life in Jesus name


Lord break all evil oath and covenant that was done on my behalf that is causing my life issues in Jesus name


Lord eternal thank you for hearing when I call you  at all times in Jesus name


Father thank you for not forsaking me even in my worst state of mind in Jesus name


Lord eternal thank you for lifting my glory out of all dump hill physically, spiritually, financially and other aspects of life in Jesus name


Lord let me have a new song over that which has caused me to be weary and sorrowful in Jesus name


Lord eternal make my joy full beyond the thoughts of man in Jesus name


Lord even when my loved ones and families forsake me, do not forsake me, give me a new chance and beginning for great exploits in Jesus name


Everlasting God as the day can never be hindered remove all hinderance from my path of fulfillment in Jesus name


Father henceforth let all evil affliction centered at me return to the sender in Jesus


*Personal Prayer*


Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer let all form of affliction known or unknown be totally eradicated in her life and in the lives of all users of this daily prayers in Jesus name


Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Affliction will never rise in my life that which has risen cease to exist henceforth, the Lord is my shield and buckler. Daily as I live my life brings praise to Him. Even when loved ones and parents forsake me my heavenly father is always by my side seeing me through all situations victoriously in Jesus name. I am a living testimony of the transforming power of God, The Holy Spirit is working and moving in my life, all the atmosphere around me are charged and changed by the power of God. I work and live in extraordinary ability because I am set apart by the King of all kings. My life is grace filled, joy filled, glory filled, blessed and favoured always. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inslired (by His Word) 22nd March 2019 ©[Day 81]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...