Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 145:8

Song Hillsong Worship

Well, everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
But let mercy fall on me
Well everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

My Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
And fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
And now I surrender
(I surrender)

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave.

The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
Psalms 145:8 KJV

Prayer

King of kings I worship and extol your majesty in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give you all praise for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty king thank you for the grace to see this new month  you deserve all my thanks in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks for me daily in Jesus name

Abba father I come to you in total surrender let your mercy speak for me always in Jesus name

Ancient of days over this nation let your mercy prevail over all legislation in Jesus name

Father everywhere I go in search of open doors let your compassion make door of ease for me into greater places in Jesus name

Abba father whatever lays ahead of me this month I decree victory at all fronts in Jesus name

I decree into this month and rest of the year no blood sucking demon will have my blood or that of my household as their token in Jesus name

I decree all my journey are guided by the Holy spirit in all areas in Jesus name

I decree this month my oil will flow in abundance in Jesus name

I decree divine utterance that cause open heaven and doors is what I will utter henceforth in all situation in Jesus name

I decree every plan and purpose I need to fulfill this month will be successful in Jesus name

I decree fear will not limit my faith or grace to overcome in Jesus name

I decree the consistent push that yields no result that has been reoccurring in my life and lineage, an end comes to you today in Jesus name

I decree my eyes will see good things, my mouth will share testimonies of God's marvellous power, my ears will hear good news, my legs will dance to songs of thanksgiving, my hand will receive and write good news in Jesus name

I decree over all that concerns me and attached to my destiny, no judgement or condemnation will stand in Jesus name

*Begin to decree as you desire into the new month and all you will engage in and believe it is settled as you do so in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily devotional prayer, let your mercy speak in places she can or cannot speak beyond her compression and over the lives of people who use this daily prayer in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The compassion of the Lord is abundant upon my life. I receive ease to do greater exploit even where others face difficulties. I step into victory upon victory this new month. I move from glory to glory, from grace to abundant grace. The power of God is revealing daily in my being, all that partain to me is encompassed by the mercy of God. Where I have received any form of judgement God is turning it around to uncommon favour to the glory of His name. I am a living testimony, the days of endless battles are over in my life because the Lord has smiled on me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st April 2019 ©[Day 91]

Happy New Month

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...