Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 55:11

Song by Travis Greene

What my eyes can't see I still believe
Everything spoken to me
There's no word that can come back void
I will trust the report of the Lord

God is not a man that He should lie
Every need He will supply
So I will wait, I will not be moved
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

While I'm waiting I'm getting stronger
My faith is rising, and I will run on
While I'm waiting, I'm lifting up on wings as eagles
I believe, I will trust in You

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)
Oh oh oh
I believe, I will trust in You

I will run and I will not be weary
I will walk and I will not faint (hey)
I will rise up on wings as eagles
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11 KJV

Prayer

Eternal father the only wise and true God I worship you

King of kings I thank you for your word sent to me on daily basis

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for allowing my faith to grow more as I dwell more on your word in Jesus name

Mighty king thank you for bringing to pass your promises for my life in Jesus name

Jehovah this day increase in me the ability to wait patiently on you as your promises for my life unfolds in Jesus name

Lord I believe in your report hence I decree every negative report to be made void over my life in Jesus name

Lord over(mention or raise it before God) I want your word to overwrite all negativity in Jesus name

Father today and always let protocols work for me in every aspects in Jesus name

Lord you rule above all decree henceforth let every rule that put me in a position of pity be reversed in Jesus name

Ancient of days in my time of waiting on you erase all form of weariness that wants to deny me of my testimony in Jesus name

Lord eternal over my destiny let all your promises begin to receive speed as they manifest to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Father in anyway the enemy is mocking my period of waiting let my testimony be a grand one that will cause destinies to transform and draw souls to you in Jesus name

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer let your hand of power constantly rest on her and many that are impacted by this daily prayer in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over those things you are waiting on God for and sing songs of thanksgiving to thank God in advance believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you father for all that you have brought to manifestation and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. That which is spoken of me by the lord is coming to fruition. My time can not be overtaken because I serve the one who controls time and season. My life is filled with unending joy, the glory of God fills all void. I will not be weary as I run, I will not faint. I soar on wings of eagle always, nothing can bring me down because God is for me and nothing can stand against me. His words are coming to pass concerning my destiny, all power that speaks against the manifestation of His word are totally negated. My trust rest on the one who is the way, the truth and life always glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th March 2019 ©[Day 87]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...