Search This Blog

Sunday 17 March 2019

Prayer from John 10:10

Song by Elijah Oyelade

Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before your throne

Bow before Your Throne
Worship at Your feet
Bow before Your Throne
You're the Glorious God

Your Name is Alpha, Omega
Ageless, Changeless
Almighty, Jehovah
Glorious God, I bow before your throne

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].
JOHN 10:10 AMP

Prayer

Almighty Father I magnify your holy name and worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your love and faithfulness upon my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway I have let down my guards to enable the thieves into my life spiritually help me to stop such entry in Jesus name

King of kings erase every parasitic ways of the enemies upon my life in Jesus name

Father terminate every generational thieves that comes to steal destiny in my lineage in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot every unwanted growth over my destiny now in Jesus name

Lord eternal destroy every power used purposely to cover my glory or any member of my household in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life begin to reflect your divine power at work beyond the expectation of man in Jesus name

Father terminate every stronghold of the enemy that is being used against me in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Father that which you have created me to do in life let me fulfill it even beyond the imagination of any man in Jesus name

King of glory over(mention) make it impossible for physical or spiritual thieves to have a go on it in Jesus name

Almighty king open my eyes to see what your plans are for me and help me to keep the the information I do not need to share with anyone till it's manifestation in Jesus name

Father as I release my entire life into your care let it be evident that I serve a living God in Jesus name

Lord over this daily prayer, the source and every lives that is daily impacted let all activity of the enemy come to an end henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my keeper, the lord is my guide, He is the shade on my right hand. The lord is my sustainer, the lord is my deliverer, the sun can not smite me by day nor the moon by night. The lord is the one that guides my life daily, He is my defence, He is my shield, He is my support, He is my glory, He is my maker. I am divinely kept in the shadow of the almighty, the ancient of days is manifesting His excellent power in my life. This is my season, My life is a testimony and I can never be limited by any power in anyway in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th March 2019©[Day 75]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...