Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 12:29

Song by Bishop Paul S. Morton

Bow down and worship Him,
Worship Him
Oh, worship Him
Bow down and worship Him,
Enter in oh, enter in

Bow down and worship Him,
Worship Him
Oh, worship Him
Bow down and worship Him,
Enter in oh, enter in

Consuming fire, sweet perfume
His awesome presence fills this room
This is holy ground
This is holy ground
This is holy ground
So come and bow down

For our God is a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:29 KJV

Prayer
Almighty God I bless your name and worship you for you are my God

King of glory I give you all the praise because your deserve it all and much more in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Elohim I come to.tou and ask for forgiveness of sin and your mercy to continue to speak over my life in Jesus name

Lord you are the consuming fire burn down every power arising against my glory in Jesus name

Lord let every erecting power of the adversaries concerning my destiny be consumed by the fire of the Holy ghost in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your fire burn within my soul and increase my zeal for your will always in Jesus name

Lord as I come daily before you let the thirst for worldly please diminish in my life in Jesus name

Lord henceforth clear all opposing forces or gathering against my goal in life with your consuming fire in Jesus name

Abba father let every tongue that rise against me in judgement be consumed in Jesus name

Lord wherever I appear this week and henceforth or where I can't appear and my name is mentioned let me recieve divine favour in Jesus name

Ancient of days let every power petitioning against my progress be utterly disgraced in Jesus name

Father whoever is looking down on me and my ability in life let my testimony cause them to look up to my God in Jesus name

*Begin to ask that consuming fire of God burn away all you do not want to accommodate any longer in your life in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Father let the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and as many who use it receive fresh utterance in Jesus name

Father over this nation let your consuming fire sweep off anything that wouldn't allow your purpose to be fulfilled overall citizen and inhabitants of the land in Jesus name

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is a a way maker and He is causing all road block to path ways for me to access even places that where inaccessible. My God is a consuming fire and He cuts off every hinderance against His will for me. I am not afraid of what man decree says because My father is the one who created the law maker and He is more than able to break protocols for my sake. My life is a testimony because what was thought to be impossible has become possible in my life. Jehovah is using my life to perform His great wonders, eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it entered the heart of man what the king of kings is doing in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th March 2019 ©[Day 70]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...