Search This Blog

Saturday 9 March 2019

Prayer from 1 Kings 18:37-39

Song by Chris Shalom

Power belongs to You
Power belongs to You
in heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You

It all belongs to You
All power belongs to You
in heaven and the earth
All power belongs to You 

Hear me, O Lord , hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.  Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.  And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord , he is the God; the Lord , he is the God.
1 Kings 18:37‭-‬39 KJV

Prayer

Almighty creator I magnify you and praise your name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and give you all the praise and glory for being the king in my life in Jesus name

Adonai thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

King of glory I bless your majesty for your eternal love and grace made sufficient in my life always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for always showing your power in my life even when I least expect in Jesus name

Abba I come to you this day and I release all that I have and I am to you prove yourself great in Jesus name

Glorious king arise in my life and silent all contenders against my destiny in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine help me in all my decision making and ability to excel in Jesus name

Father show whoever is asking where my God is that you are truly the deliverer in Jesus name

Almighty king purify my being form all unholy decision and thoughts that wants to ruin your plans for my life in Jesus name

Lord sanctify me for your wonderful use never let me become an ordinary vessel in Jesus name

Jehovah uproot every seed of destruction planted in my generation that is germinating sickness, diseases, failure and stagnation in Jesus name

Abba let all root of any incurable disease over my life begin to whither and never grow again in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) that seem rather impossible before men show your power and give me life transforming testimonies in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all that you want God to reveal His power in your life and as you do believe it is settled in the Jesus name*

*Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost if you can, if you can't and you desire it ask this day for the baptism of the Holy Spirit and be ready to receive it*

Lord increase your ability over the vessel used for this prayer and many who use it and let your name only be glorified in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord almighty is a warrior and He is fearless. He fight battles without going to war. The Lord is my helper and redeemer, the power of the Lord has set me free from all evil entanglement. The lord has made my life a haven of great happenings. I am saved to experience extraordinary power in all aspect of my life. No persecution or problem can seperate me from my King. God almighty is working in me and through me in every area. I am a child of God, moving and sailing in glorious ways. Wherever my name is mentioned the power of God answers on my behalf therefore I am immoveable and untouchable for any worker of darkness because I am a child of the king of kings. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th March 2019 ©[ Day 68]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...