Search This Blog

Sunday 17 March 2019

Prayer from James 1:18

Hymn

Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that thou art -
Thou my best thought, by day or by night;
Waking or sleeping, thy presence my light.

Be thou my wisdom, and thou my true word;
I ever with thee and thou with me, Lord.
Thou my great Father; thine own may I be,
Thou in me dwelling and I one with thee.

Riches I heed not, nor vain, empty praise;
Thou mine inheritance, now and always;
Thou and thou only first in my heart,
High King of heaven, my treasure thou art.

High King of heaven, my victory won,
May I reach heaven's joys, O bright heaven's sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my vision, O Ruler of all.

It was of His own will that He gave us birth [as His children] by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits of His creatures [a prime example of what He created to be set apart to Himself--sanctified, made holy for His divine purposes].
JAMES 1:18 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and give you all praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Holy spirit I welcome you into my being this day in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Wonderful king thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord order my steps henceforth guide me to fulfill my purpose of creation on earth in Jesus name

Father be my vision remove every scale of blindness physically or spiritually placed in my destiny in Jesus name

Lord remove every doubt off my life, the doubt that keeps one stuck in place of regret  and failure in Jesus name

Elohim lead me to that place higher than I the place of victory beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase from my lineage every spiritual blindness that has given the enemy a foothold in Jesus name

Ancient of days henceforth let the melodies of praise increase daily in me as you break protocols for my sake in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate every frustration and the source off my life and family in Jesus name

Lord remove all embargo of retrogression and failure off my lineage in Jesus name

Lord over this nation and all the rulers be our vision and lead us to the path of greatness in Jesus name

Lord almighty I release as many blinded by the false entices of the enemy right now touch them and bring them to the knowledge of your name in Jesus name

Father over the ministry used for this daily prayer, never allow the vision to die, as you have called the source, let your glory always fill the lives touched and the source of this daily devotional prayers beyond measures of human in Jesus name

Thank you father for calling me yours and for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteous of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my vision every scale of blindness physically or spiritually is removed from my life. My destiny is upgraded daily by the power of the Holy spirit. I do not glory in the praises of man because the one that called me to be His own is my glory maker. My life is a living testimony a terbanacle of greater works and happening. I have been made whole by the word absolutely nothings can steal my joy or make me feel unworthy. I am in the light of God therefore darkness have no place in me because I am a carrier of divine glory. When people say there is a casting down my testimony is there is a lifting up because God is my strength and great deliverer. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th March 2019 ©[Day 78]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...