Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 23:1

Song by Elijah Oyelade

Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before your throne

Bow before Your Throne
Worship at Your feet
Bow before Your Throne
You're the Glorious God

Your Name is Alpha, Omega
Ageless, Changeless
Almighty, Jehovah
Glorious God, I bow before your throne

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalms 23:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I thank you for who you are to me and I worship your majesty in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock or ages thank you for your mercy and love for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

King of glory I worship you have your way in my life this day and always in Jesus name

Holy Spirit guide me always and direct my feet and utterance in Jesus name

Lord you are my source terminate every eye prying into my life for negative investigation in Jesus name

Lord eternal by your power remove every source of wants and poverty Ruminating over my destiny in Jesus name

King of glory uproot every seed of lack planted in my thought either by what I see happen or not in Jesus name

Jehovah let your outstretched arm always be around my life to deliver me from all unwanted circumstances in Jesus name

Elyon arise over my situation and let an end come to any form of delay, refusal or denial caused by any factor in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty over every situation that has my head bow in shame give me a divine testimony in Jesus name

*Begin to decree freedom from any form of wants, physically, spiritually, academically, financially, Maritally and other aspects of your life and belief it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord eternal over the ministry used for this prayer and every home, life and platform that partake of it arise and meet all our needs beyond our imagination in Jesus name

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the glorious king, His name is Jehovah Jireh the God my provider. He meets my needs according to His riches in glory. My life is lived daily in the euphoria of His abundance. That is why I live in divine ability, my health is made perfect, my intellect is daily increasing, my joy is forever full. He is my source always so I can never run dry of blessings. He sees the best inside of me, no matter what man say against me only the Will of Jehovah stands because He has the final say over my life. He is the beginning and the end, the gentle redeemer and the way maker. He is forever faithful. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th March 2019 ©[Day 69]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...