Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 3:10

Song by Martha Munizzi

There is a sweet anointing in this sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere;
Come and lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary, God is here

He is here
He is here to break the yoke
And lift the heavy burden

He is here
He is here to heal the hopeless heart
And bless the broken

Oh come and lay down
The burdens you have carried
For in this sanctuary, God is here

Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
Isaiah 3:10 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father I worship and honour you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I exalt your majesty for you are a great and mighty God that does wonderful things

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for your love upon my life in Jesus name

Lord I surrender all of my life to you and everything it entails have your way in me in Jesus name

Lord I come before you with all that burdens my heart give me peace over them all in Jesus name

King of kings that which has been said or makes me feel unworthy before you this day remove such and let your outpouring of love overflow in and around me in Jesus name

Lord concerning(mention) help me, wipe my tears and put an end to the heart ache in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel let every determination from hell to truncate my destiny and that of my household be totally negated in Jesus name

Lord I come to your throne and I tender my desires arise Jesus and fix all that needs to be fixed with your divine hands in Jesus name

Abba father remove from my life every thorn hanging on to my flesh and living as a parasite over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord over all that I need help for Spiritually, financially, academically, Maritally, physically, and other aspects of life let my help come henceforth in Jesus name

Lord remove every weariness and discouragement hiding in corners of my life in Jesus name

Lord let me have testimony as I depend solely on your marvellous power over (mention) in Jesus mighty name

Lord let every mouth that has said I will regret serving you, come and rejoice with me at unfolding of your wonderful works and testimonies in my life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer let your strength replace all forms of weakness and weariness and in the lives of everyone impacted by this daily prayer in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is in my life, directing and leading me into places of extraordinary fulfillment. The lord is my help at all times, He has lifted off my life every burden known or unknown. The lord is my strength, He replaced every weakness supernaturally. I am filled daily with the mighty power of God beyond all that I can think of, I am a success in all areas of life. All that is connected to me is favoured through the power of God. My soul is filled with the power of the Most High. I live daily in Christ because He is My defence and provider. My joy is forever full and nothing can stop me from fulfilling my purpose of creation in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th March 2019 ©[Day 89]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...