Search This Blog

Saturday 23 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 89:1-2

Hymn

Holy, holy, holy
Lord, God Almighty
Early in the morning
our song shall rise to Thee

Holy, holy, holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed Trinity

Holy, holy, holy
Though the darkness hide Thee
Though the eye of sinful man thy glory may not see

Only Thou art holy;
there is none beside Thee
Perfect in power, in love, and purity

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.  For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
Psalms 89:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
King of kings and lord of lords I magnify your name for being forever kind to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy that speaks over my life daily in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your ever loving grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks concerning me on daily basis in Jesus name

Father arise over my life and destroy every evil blood covenant made against my existence in Jesus name

I destroy every evil casket and grave made for my household and I in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every evil plant causing failure and sickness within my sphere of life in Jesus name

Lord let every blemish upon my life that the enemy is tendering against my glory be totally destroyed in Jesus name

Lord eternal Erase every opportunity from the kingdom of darkness made to divert my attention away from your plans for me in Jesus name

Father give me grace to constantly live a victorious life in every aspect beyond my thinking in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall.not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life of worship and glory of the Most High. I am living in divine mercy daily, I am a carrier of the power of divinity my glory can not wane before it shines. The purpose Of me been called out of darkness into light is manifesting daily. The Holy Spirit is my strength and teacher. My life is upward and forward movement forever. I am a champion and success always. Hallelujah*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd  March 2019 ©[Day 82]





No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...