Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Prayer from Luke 4:18-19

Song by Anita Wilson

I love You Jesus, I worship and adore You
Just want to tell You, Lord I love You more than anything
Yeah, I love You Jesus, I worship and adore You
Just want to tell You, Lord I love You more than anything

I lift my hands in total adoration unto You
You reign on the throne, for You are God and God alone
Because of You my cloudy days are gone (thank You)
I can sing to You this song
I just want to say that I love You more than anything (come on)

Wrap me in Yours, You are my shelter from the storm 
When all my friends were gone
You were right there all a long, I've never known a love like this before, whoa
I just want to say that I (I) love You more than anything, oh

I love You Jesus (hallelujah), I worship and adore You
Just want to tell You, Lord I love You more than anything, oh  

“T he S pirit of the Lord is upon M e (the Messiah),  B ecause H e has anointed M e to preach the good news to the poor .  H e has sent M e to announce release (pardon, forgiveness) to the captives ,  A nd recovery of sight to the blind ,  T o set free those who are oppressed (downtrodden, bruised, crushed by tragedy),  to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the favor of God abound greatly].”
LUKE 4:18‭-‬19 AMP

Prayer

Almighty king I exalt you and give you all the praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the wonderful testimony filled day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your precious blood shed on Calvary for my redemption in Jesus name

Lord eternal I come this day to you have your way in me and glorify yourself in my existence in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages let my love for you continue to grow in Jesus name

Holy spirit uphold me to do your will at all time even when it is humanly difficult in Jesus name

Jehovah use me like never before let lives and souls be touched and redeemed through my utterances henceforth in Jesus name

Father terminate every power contending with my salvation physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord eternal make remove every law or law maker that wants to make it impossible to preach the gospel in this nation and all nations in Jesus name

Father help me to carry the light of your word to shine even in darkest place of the earth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is lighting my path and guiding my life to fulfill purpose. God has filled my life with boldness through His word. Everywhere I go I am showing the love of Christ. I act on the direction of the Holy Spirit, His faithfulness is upon me every time, My joy is forever full. My life is a set life of God's exceeding greatness and power. Nothing can hinder the will and purpose of God for my creation. I am a success, a blessing, a victor, a trailblazer. The spirit of God manifest in and through me always. His everlasting power directs my being always. The love of Christ shines in and through me forever. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th March 2019©[Day 72]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...