Search This Blog

Sunday 17 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 63:1-3

Song by Myron Butler & Levi

Let praises rise, from the inside
From the inside of me
May you delight, in the inside
In the inside of me
Come fill my life, from the inside
From the inside of me
Set me on fire, from the inside
From the inside of me

Cos all I want is for you
For you to be glorified
For you to be lifted high
All I want is for you
For you to be glorified
For you to be lifted high

Fill my life till all they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name
Fill my heart till all they see is you Lord
Glorify Your name.

O God, You are my God; with deepest longing I will seek You; My soul [my life, my very self] thirsts for You, my flesh longs and sighs for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have gazed upon You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You.
PSALM 63:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

King of glory I magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Master of the universe I magnify you for grace to be called your child through salvation in Jesus name

Everlasting father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for your mercy that endures in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word sent to me daily in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for your loving kindness working in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord I thirst for you let my life be saturated daily with your presence in Jesus name

Lord I need your direction always direct my steps beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Abba father fill my life daily with your praise whatever wants to hinder my praise to you erase them from my life in Jesus name

Father let all thoughts of ungratefulness that crops into my heart receive their end today in Jesus name

Lord let every tongue that has risen and declare that I will be replaced and become an ex-champion over my purpose be totally condemned in Jesus name

Mighty God fill my life round about with your unending glory in Jesus name

Father according to your word the rod of the wicked shall not rest on the righteous terminate all evil rod raised against my life and household in Jesus name

Father over this nation let there be new reasons daily to sing praises starting from the rulers of the land to all occupants in Jesus name

Lord my father your word promise that you want me to prosper therefore I declare from my spiritual life I shall prosper even into my physical life nothing be it sickness, disease, laws or lack can stop me in Jesus name

Lord your name is a consistent strong tower as I have hidden in your name make it impossible for workers of iniquity to have a stand in my life in Jesus name

I decree this day and henceforth my life will know divine peace and soar in glorious height of manifestation in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) I will sing my praise song, I will dance my dance, I will testify, I am a blessing and my victory will know no end in Jesus name

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer whatever may be her utmost expectations and for many partaking of this daily devotional let there be testimonial praises over them all in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Praises are risen from inside of me, my joy has no end. I am in a new chapter of my story in life. A new glory is rising in my life. My season of unending praises and Thanksgiving is here. Father, son and the Holy Spirit are my divine guide and guard. I am filled with glorious happenings. Through my life, souls are coming to the knowledge of their maker because I live an exemplary life. I am not afraid of what tomorrow entails because each day of my life God is mindful of me and He us in charge. I am not in this world mistakenly I have a purpose to fulfill and nothing can cut my life or purpose short in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th March 2019 ©[Day 77]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...