Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 31:24

Song by Chris Tomlin

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord

We will wait upon the Lord,
we will wait upon the Lord
Our God, You reign forever
Our hope, our Strong Deliverer

You are the everlasting God
The everlasting God
You do not faint
You won't grow weary.

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord .
Psalms 31:24 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your name and thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of kings I exalt you for your love and grace made available to me on daily basis in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of kings have your way in me and take all the glory over all that I engage in this day in Jesus name

Father direct my path lead me in the way of purpose and destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Father as I wait on you never let me grow weary in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord you are my strength keep me in your strength and let my life birth extraordinary occurrence in Jesus name

Glorious one this day I want to encounter your mighty power at work in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your healing hands heal me from all sickness physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father that which has risen suddenly upon my life that wants me to renounce my faith give me victory over such in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every foundation of negativity, planted in my generation that is constantly raising ugly head up in my life in Jesus name

Father where I have been limited by any force or power break boundaries for me and let me excel beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Father keep my life hidden under your umbrella and never make my destiny or that of my household accessible to workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take preeminence over all that I engage in henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Begin to decree strength over all weakness and renewal of hope where you have lost hope and believe it is settled as you decree in Jesus name*

Lord eternal over every lives that use this devotional let all weakness in all aspects of life, be the thing of the past and let us constantly basque in your divine strength and everlasting love in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I and the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Strength is rising daily in my life, no weakness can have root in my life. I move forward daily and excel in all sphere of life. My life is daily overshadowed by the presence of the Most High. I wait daily on God because He directs my path. My soul has found a resting place in Christ, I am not a mistake and I am not in this world by mistake. I have a purpose to fulfill. Absolutely nothing can shatter the plan God has for me because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th March 2019©[Day 71]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...