Search This Blog

Saturday 2 March 2019

Prayer from 1 Samuel 1:2,7

Song by Ada

Only You can do what no man can do
Only You can say what no man can say
Only You can change any situation at all
Only You are able, Daddy so so You are capable Jehovah
Only You can do, what no man can do
Only You can say, what no man can say…
Only You can do, what no man can do

Just like You walked the streets of Galilee (You are doing the same today)
And like You healed the sick and You raised the dead
(You are doing the same today)
Like You said Lazarus, come forth, come forth (You are doing the same today)
You are doing the same today

Ha Oh God my Promoter
(You are doing the same today)
Jesus my Promoter, opening every doors (You are doing the same today)

He had two wives, one named Hannah and the other named Peninnah. Peninnah had children, but Hannah had none. So it happened year after year, whenever she went up to the house of the Lord , Peninnah provoked her; so she wept and would not eat.
1 SAMUEL 1:2‭, ‬7 AMP

Prayer

Almighty God I give you all the praise due to you accept it all in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and thank you for who you are in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit have your way in me, take preeminence over all situations in my life in Jesus name

Abba I come to you this day remove every doubt in my mind due to testimonies that are tarrying longer than expected in Jesus name

Lord my hope and trust remains in you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every thought of rejection that might want to or has creeped up in my heart to affect my faith negatively in Jesus name

Lord you are the one able to silence mocker, let all mockers in my life and lineage be silenced in Jesus name

Lord eternal put to shame as many using the situations in my life to mock me in Jesus name

Awesome God you heard the cry of Hannah when she came to you in Shiloh this morning hear me as I pray to you in Jesus name

Father over(mention) do not let me be disgraced, reverse the irreversible beyond the understanding of Man in Jesus name

Abba father whatever has been a long standing but in my life and family arise this day and cause divine change in Jesus name

Lord that which has caused me to cry openly or secretly that my heart becomes heavy about whenever I think of it arise today and let me experience change in Jesus name

Lord in my life let every dead situations or organs begin to receive divine life and enablement in Jesus name

Elshadai glorify yourself in my story let many who do not know you come to know you through my life in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over that long overdue situation ask God for change and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

*Pray for as many you know who have situation that needs God's intervention that God should intervene in Jesus name*

*Begin to thank God in advance, if you can give an offering of advance Thanksgiving do so as the lord leads you*

Lord concerning your vessel used for this daily prayer remove every but and do what she has waited long for you to do and in the life of every one using this devotional and rebroadcasting it in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am in this world. The lord is my saviour, He is my shield, He is the lamp on my path and He is my great deliverer. The lord is my defence and he avenges for me at all time. God has silenced all mockers in my life, that which they use or want to use against my life God is turning it to channel of blessings. Eyes has not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it entered the heart of man the great thing God is doing in my life. He is working wonders beyond my imagination. The story that has caused me to cry is changing now and the glory of God is shining on me. The rejected stone is becoming a cornerstone it is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight. My season to launch into greater blessings and grace is here now. I am celebrating unhindered. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd March 2019 ©[Day 61 ]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...