Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2019

Prayer from Ephesians 4:4-6

Hymn Stuart Townend

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied 
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine 
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Ephesians 4:4‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Mighty warrior I exalt you for all you do on daily basis in my life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of all sin in my life and your mercy that speaks over all judgement in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day because all I do will end in victory in Jesus name

Elohim I worship you have your way in me and manifest your power in and through me in Jesus name

Lord almighty direct my ways, my hope is in you never allow any power seen or unseen to shatter my plans in life in Jesus name.

Father break all ties of unholy affection that wants to ruin my life spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every seed of pain that is germinating in my generation and replace it with peace in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have lost hope, today restore my hope through your word and power in Jesus name

Lord each day bring to me people you want me to preach the gospel and let me do according to your will in Jesus name

Father erase all forms of weariness affecting my destiny in Jesus mighty name

Lord eternal establish my feet in the place of progression henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and as many that use it and are blessed through it restore and strengthen our hope in you in Jesus name

Thank you mighty father in Jesus name for answered prayers.

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is experiencing a new level of outpouring of abundance, grace, greatness and glory in all areas. My hope is strengthened by the word of God nothing can steal my hope because God has made me victorious and unstoppable. My life is daily hidden under the shadow of the almighty therefore, I am protected from every evil seen or unseen. My journey in life is directed by Messiah, I am not journeying this earth alone because the Lord Almighty lives in me and directs me. It is time to rejoice and share the joy of God even to those who do not know the God I serve. I am a channel of divine enablement and transformation. Nothing is static in my life because I grow daily in grace and glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th March 2019©[Day 66]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...