Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 8:4

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

 “Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—   “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him?
PSALM 8:4 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I thank you for you are good and your mercy endures over my life

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your precious love showered on me daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the gift of life and the blessings of eternal  life which you have granted unto me in Jesus name

Abba I come to you this day just as I am have your way in Jesus name

King of glory exalt yourself over every situation in my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit uproot from my life every power that loathes my growth in your path in Jesus name

Mighty king empower me to do greater works in every aspects of life in Jesus name

Father uproot every factor that wants to kill my dream in life in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life begin to experience divine breakthrough in all aspects in Jesus name

Ancient of days this day give me the chance to have a supernatural visitation that will change my life for good and birth testimonies in Jesus name

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer and as many who use it let your outstretched arms remove everything that is labelled as buts in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is mindful of me at all time, His excellent power works daily in me and through me. My life is a channel of breakthrough nothing is stagnant in my life. God has opened the book of rememberance concerning me, I can never be forgotten in the place of greatness. My dream in life is coming to manifestation, my joy is overflowing. Everywhere I go the glory of God is shining upon me. My destiny can never be aborted, the Lord is doing a great thing in my life and it is vivid to every eyes that see me and through me souls are drawn to the kingdom of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)14th March 2019©[Day 73]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...