Search This Blog

Friday 15 March 2019

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Song by Jason Nelson

Depression you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
Sickness you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
No longer have,
Rule over me
You no longer have dominion over me

Poverty you have to flee
You no Longer have dominion over me
My sin you have to flee
You no longer have dominion over me
No longer have,
Rule over me
You no longer have dominion over me

The bible says, if I resist; You have to flee
And nothing on earth can pull me away from you love toward me
You no longer have dominion over me
Over me is love
Over me is joy
You no Longer have dominion over me

Over me is peace
Over me is freedom
You no Longer have dominion over me
My soul is resting
It's such a blessing
You no Longer have dominion over me
It's over

We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed;
2 CORINTHIANS 4:8‭-‬9 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and honour you for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of kings I give you praise for your love and grace made sufficient for me daily in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your loving kindness upon my life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of all my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for seeing me through in life even when it seem humanly impossible in Jesus name

King of glory fill my life like never before make me more like you in Jesus name

Holy spirit erase all spirit of fear and doubt dominating my soul in Jesus name

I erase every thoughts of suicide upon my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

I destroy all conspiracy and allegations against me in any capacity of life in Jesus name

I terminate every joy destroyer lurking in darkness awaiting to launch attack on my day of joy in Jesus name

I terminate evil reports and appointments rendered against my life in any way in Jesus name

I cancel all power working tirelessly against my breakthrough, promotion, growth and success in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

*Begin to decree victory over all that has stood as challenges against you now in Jesus name*

*Personal prayer*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and as many who use it let all gang up of evil be utterly scattered and terminated in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is by shield, He avenges for me always. No matter what rise against me in life it can never overcome me. The Lord has made me an overcomer. I have in my life supernatural ability to do all things to excel and progress regardless of any opposing power or force. Depression, sickness, poverty, sorrow, shame, disgrace have no place in my life. I live daily depending on the power of the Most High resting in my soul to direct my path. I can never be made unfortunate neither can I be victim of any evil circumstance in Jesus name Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th March 2019 ©[Day 75]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...