Search This Blog

Sunday 31 March 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 13:2-3

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of Heaven;
To His feet thy tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Evermore His praises sing:
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King.

Praise Him for His grace and favor
To our fathers in distress;
Praise Him still the same as ever,
Slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Glorious in His faithfulness.

Fatherlike He tends and spares us,
Well our feeble frame He knows;
In His hands He gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes.
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Widely yet His mercy flows.

Frail as summer’s flow’r we flourish,
Blows the wind and it is gone;
But while mortals rise and perish,
Our God lives unchanging on.
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Praise the high Eternal One!

Angels, help us to adore Him,
Ye behold Him face to face;
Sun and moon, bow down before Him;
Dwellers all in time and space,
Praise Him, praise Him, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace.

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.  Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
Hebrews 13:2‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord remove from my life every spirit of greed in Jesus name

Father take off me all act of ungratefulness towards you in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove all attributes of self centredness off my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to constantly see you at work in my life in Jesus name

Abba father remove from me every act of complain and murmuring that takes my eyes off the wonders you are doing through me and in me in Jesus name

Lord give me understanding into your ways and precepts on daily basis so I will live constantly in total adoration of you in Jesus name

Father increase in me the spirit of hospitality towards people around me so that I will not deny myself of divine encounter in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to empathize with others and not constantly seek pity party for my self instead of being thankful in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life always give praise to you in Jesus name

Lord pour me out into your prepared work of greatness and soak me in your love in Jesus name

Lord henceforth increase in me grace to love my self just as you love me in Jesus name

Father increase in me grace to love others as myself even when I do not see reason as human to do so in Jesus name

Lord eternal increase my compassion towards souls at all times in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer increase her compassion towards your works in her life and in the lives of many impacted by this daily prayer in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has poured His love upon my life, He has renewed my mind and sense of loving towards others and myself. The lord has removed all spirit of complaining, self loathe, ungratefulness and hatred from my life. I am sanctified and purified for His wonderful works beyond the imagination of any man. The king of kings has uprooted from my life everything that stagnates destiny as a result of murmuring and ungratefulness. I am a new creature and brand new man all old things in my life has been renewed. I think daily in line of the plans of God for me and work towards the highest goal in Christ Jesus daily. My life isn't controlled by what reward man will give to me but what Messiah has in plan for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 2nd April 2019©[Day 91]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...