Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 88:2

Song by Marvia Providence

Hear my cry, Oh Lord,
Attend unto my prayer.
From the end of the earth,
Will I cry out to Thee.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I.
That is higher than I.

For Thou hast been,
A shelter for me.
And a strong tower,
From the enemy.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I.
That is higher than I.

Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;
Psalms 88:2 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give you all the praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your grace and mercy that speaks over my life daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Jehovah I surrender my all to you this day in Jesus name

Lord eternal hear my cry and attend to my prayer never let me be left alone in dismay in Jesus name

Almighty God arise over my life and guide me into the place of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord put am end to endless cry in all situations in my life in Jesus name

Lord my trust is solely in you alone never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord lift off me all burdens that keeps me in an unpleasant situation in Jesus name

Ancient of days put an end to tarrying in unpleasant situations that drives my faith into a position of doubts consistently in Jesus name

Lord I look to you send helpers my way even where I least expect let help arise for me in Jesus name

Jehovah close all chapter of trial opened into my destiny and household now in Jesus name

Lord be my back bone, take off all weakness and replace them with  your strength in Jesus name

Heavenly father transform my life with more of your grace and blessings in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer, let there be a shout of joy and concerning every lives that are blessed by it let there be unending testimonies in our lives in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my helper, the lord is my shield, The Lord is the shade on my right hand, the sun will not smite me by day nor the moon by night. The Lord is my defence and deliverer, the lord has heard my cry, my prayers are not waste of time or energy because I am experiencing the manifestation of the promises of God henceforth. My life is opened into a chapter of Thanksgiving all around, that which had taken so long has receive speed to come to fruition. No more delay, no failure, no denial, no refusal, I am launched into the atmosphere of miracles in all aspects of my life in Jesus name Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th March 2019 ©[Day 83]


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...