Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 92:8

Hymn

To God be the glory great things He has done
So loved He the world that He gave us His son
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the life gate that all may go in

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord let the people rejoice
Come to the Father through Jesus the Son
Give Him the glory great things He has done

O perfect redemption the purchase of blood
To every believer the promise of God
The vilest offender who truly believes
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives

Great things He has taught us great things He has done
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son
But purer and higher and greater will be
Our wonder our worship when Jesus we see

But thou, Lord , art most high for evermore.
Psalms 92:8 KJV

Prayer

King of glory I worship and magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your love and kindness upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the mercy showered on me at all time in Jesus name

Lord eternal your name is mighty warrior thank you for always winning all battles of life for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your delivering power that brings me out of darkness into light in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that you send to me on daily basis to direct and guide my path in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the open doors and new life you have given to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making all rejections that was meant to shatter me to become a channel of growth and promotions for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making a new appointment for me in all that was meant to be a disappointment in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing all shame and all that has caused me to bow my head in pain in Jesus name

Lord thank you for rewriting my story and for enabling me to live to testify to your power at work in me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the victory I received as this month ends and I embark into a journey of another month in Jesus name

Lord thank you you for the new robe and garment of praise you have clothed me with to replace all garments that doesn't befit my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you because this month will not know my end in Jesus name

*Begin to give thanks to God over what He has down, what He is doing and what He will do, give Him a worthy sacrifice of praise and have faith as you do so that He has settled it in Jesus name*

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer thank you for uplifting her daily and for never allowing her light to dim suddenly and every lives impacted by this daily prayers in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has done great things in my life, my life is full of thanksgiving, my heart is full of praise. My feet is stepping into great place of divine ordinance. I am Lifted by the Most High, the king of kings has opened the book of rememberance concerning me, He has erased all barrenness, lack , shame, delay, refusal, denial and every negative response. He has made me victorious beyond the imagination of my heart the Lord has subdued the powers of darkness under my feet. My victory is certain,my joy is overflowing. Indeed eyes haven't seen, ears haven't heard neither has it entered into the hearts of man the great and marvelous things Messiah has settled in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st March 2019 ©[Day 90]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...