Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2019

Prayer from Luke 2;10

Hymn

Forth in Thy name, O Lord, I go,
My daily labor to pursue;
Thee, only Thee, resolved to know
In all I think, or speak, or do.

The task Thy wisdom hath assigned,
O let me cheerfully fulfill;
In all my works Thy presence find,
And prove Thy good and perfect will.

Preserve me from my calling’s snare,
And hide my simple heart above,
Above the thorns of choking care,
The gilded baits of worldly love.

Thee may I set at my right hand,
Whose eyes mine inmost substance see,
And labor on at Thy command,
And offer all my works to Thee. 

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Luke 2:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord almiighty I worship and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king I worship you for your mercy that is daily upon me and forgiveness of my short comings in Jesus ns

Lord I come to you this day guide me in all I do in Jesus name

Lord as I go out this day go ahead of me, lead me in all I do in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are my great companion lead me in all that I do in Jesus ns

Father arise over my life and show yourself great in Jesus name

Lord as I go about my daily activities guide me and never let me take wrong steps or decisions in Jesus name

Lord eternal protect me  from  every plague of the enemy and evil within the day in Jesus name

Jehovah help me in all my endeavours give me wisdom and understanding to fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Lord let my season Of unending thanks begin henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answers prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion overe me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord goes before me, He is with me and guide my daily endeavour. My labour in life is favoured therefore I do not labour in vain. The power of the Most High restored my confidence, nothing can rule over my thought. Jehovah is doing wonderful and mighty things in my life. My story has changed and I am elevated. No power of man has any place inside. God is for me always nothing can stang against His will and plan for me. My joy is full to the brim, with His glory. I am a terbanacle of great things. I am saved and secured in His palm. He knows my everything and He is leading me so I will never fall. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th March 2019 ©[Day 85]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...