Search This Blog

Friday 15 March 2019

Prayer from Psalms 134:1-3

Song by Mairo Ese

You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to You
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say
It's all because of You

You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason

Behold, bless and praise the Lord , all servants of the Lord (priests, Levites), Who stand and serve by night in the house of the Lord . Lift up your hands to the sanctuary And bless the Lord . May the Lord bless you from Zion, He who made heaven and earth.
PSALM 134:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your holy name and give you all the praise due to you alone in Jesus name

King of kings I bless your majesty and bow in adoration before your throne in thanks in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord of glory I magnify you for your love and kindness that is vivid in my life daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and all the wonderful things you have been doing in my life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I bless your name for today for your blessing that awaits me in all I will engage in in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in and through me beyond my thought glorify yourself in Jesus name

Elohim you are the eternal father the help above all helpers arise and be my help in every area I am due for help in Jesus name

Lord I lift my hands to you lead me with your right hand to greater place of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see you at work over all situations that troubles my mind in Jesus name

Father grant me undeniable testimonies over all prayer I have rendered within my closet or in any place in Jesus name

Lord that which has been branded impossible over my life henceforth glorify yourself over it and move me to the next level in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine open my eyes to see at work in every are that I may know that you are doing great things through me in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Lord over my family do that which we have waited so long for answers and let our mouths be filled with testimonies in Jesus name

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many of us that partake of it, let our lives showcase your power mightily in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. He is the reason I live, the reason I am saved, the reason I have a hope and future. The lord is for me causing my light to shine brighter by day, moving all obstacles off my path. The lord has set me apart for wonderful testimonies in life. I can never be disadvantaged. My joy will never become sadness. Whatever had seem rather impossible in my life henceforth becomes possible, my days are always filled with laughter. My plans are intertwined in the plans of God therefore I do not plan to fail, I plan to succeed because success is my breed. I am a victor always through Christ because in Him alone I have undeniable victory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)15th March 2019 ©[Day 74]

 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...