Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 1:7

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

When I think upon Your goodness
and Your faithfulness each day
I'm convinced it's not because I am worthy
to receive the kind of love that You give
But I'm grateful for Your mercy
and I'm grateful for Your grace
And because of how You've poured out your Yourself
I have come to sing this song out in praise

Imela, Imela
(Thank You! Thank You!)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa
(Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela, Imela
(Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze mo
(My King)

Who am I to sing Your praises?
Who am I to worship You?
Its Your blood that makes the difference in me
And made a way to enter into Your throne

I could not come near Your presence
I could never sing Your song
But the sacrifice on Calvary's tree
is the reason I can cry out today.

And concerning the angels He says,
“Who makes His angels winds , And His ministering servants flames of fire [to do His bidding].”
HEBREWS 1:7 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer I magnify your holy name

King of kings I exalt you and give you all the praise and glory due to you alone in Jesus name

Mighty king thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your tender mercies and loving kindness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for forgiveness of my sin and for my redemption in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my going out and coming in Jesus name

Father thank you for divine health that you have released to me and made my portion in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing all evil stigmas and buts off my destiny and family in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for not allowing the desires of the enemies concerning me or any member of my household come to manifestation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me untouchable for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Father thank you for this community,  for terminating every evil perpetrators roaming about for whom to devour in Jesus name

Lord thank you for putting an end to all terrorist activities worldwide in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this nation and all the plans you are bringing to manifestation regardless of any evil decree or laws in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for giving me the spirit of contentment in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your divine enablement that is replacing every weakness in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all the battles you win daily for me and in me against the desires of all adversaries in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making every mountainous situation a stepping stone to greatness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the body of Christ worldwide for making your children flame of fire and light in this world of darkness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all my heart desires that you are gradually bringing to fruition beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your grace that is constantly sufficient in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and for as many who partake of it in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God from the depth of your heart sing praises to Him, worship in the spirit if you can*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am loved by God, I do not live my life based on luck. I live daily with confidence that I am a child of the king of kings. I am daily empowered through the word because the word is the light that shines through me and unto my path. Daily the spirit of God orchestrates my journey therefore I am guided and guarded in all areas of life. I do not make decisions in life on my own, the Holy spirit leads me in making my decision. The glory of God is within me, I am tree planted by the river and I flourish in and out of season. My life is an evidence of what God does daily so I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving. Hallelujah Thank you Jesus!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th March 2019©[Day 79]





No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...