Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2019

Prayer from John 5:11-13

Song by Chris Tomlin

The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty
Let all the Earth rejoice
All the Earth rejoice

He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the end

The Godhead Three in One
Father Spirit Son
The Lion and the Lamb
The Lion and the Lamb

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

Name above all names
Worthy of our praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God

He answered them, “The Man who healed me and gave me back my strength was the One who said to me, ‘Pick up your pallet and walk.’” They asked him, “Who is the Man who told you, ‘Pick up your pallet and walk’?” Now the man who had been healed did not know who it was, for Jesus had slipped away [unnoticed] since there was a crowd in that place.
JOHN 5:11‭-‬13 AMP

Prayer
Ancient of days I exalt you and give all glory to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your grace and love that works in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you are the consistent God who never fail in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me joint heir with you, you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Father your name is above every other name henceforth let every evil name calling over my life cease in Jesus name

Jehovah whoever is opposing my breakthrough today put them to shame in Jesus name

Father expose and give me victory over as many enemies who present themselves as friends in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase every negative stigma attached to my destiny and limiting my progress in life in Jesus name

Lord let me encounter you this day and let all that has been a burden upon my life be totally lifted never to return in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my life begin to experience the long overdue transformation that I ought to in Jesus name

Lord in anyway anyone is monitoring my breakthrough and ready to oppose it arise and avenge for me in Jesus name

Lord dismantle all evil barricades upon my life in Jesus name

King of glory uproot every evil germination upon my glory in Jesus name

Lord this day let my reasons for thanksgiving begin to multiply and grow beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Elohim over(mention) give me ear tingling testimonies in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer silence all opposition physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious and the lord avenges for me. All opposing forces or power concerning me are totally silenced. The grace of God works in my life always. I break free from all negative boxes and limitation placed upon my life spiritually, physically, Maritally, academically, financially and other aspect of my life. My yesterday doesn't determine my today or future because each day is a gift and I live in a renewed capacity each day. My soul is lifted up into the greatness of God through the word and the Holy spirit. I am always victorious and absolutely nothing can stop me. Jesus is working in and through me. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd March 2019©[Day 62]

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...