Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2019

Prayer from Genesis 1:1-3

Song by William McDowell

You are not a God,
created by human hands
You are not a God,
dependent on any mortal man
You are not a God, in need of anything we can give
By Your plan, that's just the way it is

You are God alone from before time began
You were on Your throne
You are God alone and right now
In the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
And you are God alone

You're the only God whose power none can contend
You're the only God whose name and praise will never end
You're the only God who's worthy of everything we can give
You are God and that's just the way it is

You are God alone from before time began
You were on Your throne
You are God alone and right now
In the good times and bad
You are on Your throne
And you are God alone

Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable
That's what You are
Unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable

That's what You are In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.  And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Genesis 1:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your name for being my saviour in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy and love showered on me on daily basis

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord you deserve my worship because you are the almighty creator that wasn't created by no one

Lord Jesus I worship you for your word you daily send to me in Jesus name

Father put shape and form to anything in my life that lacks one in Jesus name

Lord replace all void in me with your divine presence in Jesus name

Adonai erase every evil handwriting petitioning against my destiny physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord eternal by your power let every arrangements set to jeopardize my existence and family be negated in Jesus name

Lord almighty before the earth was you were existing, silence every voice speaking against my existence in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit destroy every glory destroyer working from the kingdom of darkness against my glory and household in Jesus name

Almighty God let your power manifest greatly inside of me beyond my personal expectation in Jesus name

Father release the Holy Spirit into all that I do so I will always walk in the path of your righteous leading in Jesus name

Lord concerning (mention) fill all void with your miraculous power in Jesus name

Lord over every life using this daily devotional and those connected to us let all challenging forces be permanently negated in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, let there be evidence that she serves a living God never allow any evil plan to stand against her and all that use this devotional in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God to fill all void where needed and reshape whatever needs to be reshaped in your life henceforth in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield and ever present help in times of need. The lord is my sustainer and defence. I am not created by human so no human can truncate my destiny. My destiny is hidden in the glory of the Most High. I hide daily under His shadow, I function in divine ability. That which was written off and I had lost hope on in my life, the Lord has restored it. My life is rising to pinnacle of greatness. I do not just co exist with people in this world, I live to fulfill purpose of my creation daily. Glory be to God. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th March 2019©[Day 64]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...