Search This Blog

Thursday 28 February 2019

Prayer from 2Corinthians 4:6-7

Song by Chris Shalom


My beautifier
You’ve taken away the shame
You’ve taken away the pain
You made my life so beautiful
You made my life so beautiful
My beautifier
You’ve taken away the shame
You’ve taken away the pain
You made me just like you

Just like you
(Just like you)
In beauty and in power just like you
(Just like You)
In glory and in splendour just like you
(Just like you)
In riches and in honour eh eh
You’ve taken away the shame, You made me just like you


For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give us the Light of the knowledge of the glory and majesty of God [clearly revealed] in the face of Christ. But we have this precious treasure [the good news about salvation] in [unworthy] earthen vessels [of human frailty], so that the grandeur and surpassing greatness of the power will be [shown to be] from God [His sufficiency] and not from ourselves.

2 CORINTHIANS 4:6‭-‬7 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you and give you all worship in Jesus name


King of kings I exalt your majesty for who you are to me and for being my redeemer in Jesus name


Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name


Ancient of days thank you for your love upon me and your mercy that speaks upon me daily in Jesus name


Lord thank you for beautifying my life with your word in all ramifications in Jesus name


I decree into this month and henceforth sorrow will not use my life as a resident in Jesus name


I decree that every where I go, the Lord will order my steps in Jesus name


I decree new dawn upon my destiny in Jesus name


I decree new wine of God into all areas bitterness has terbanacle in and around me in Jesus name


I decree a lease of blessing of God upon my entire lineage henceforth in Jesus name


I decree I am moving in God's ordained direction for me and my household in Jesus name


I decree my life is going in a upward movement and the light of God leads me daily in Jesus name


I decree this month my testimony will highlight progress through the glory of God in Jesus name


I decree no more delay in every aspect of my life the promises of God are manifesting in Jesus name


I decree as the door of this month opened unhindered nothing will hinder me spiritually, physically, financially, Maritally, academically and mentally in Jesus name


I decree an end has come to every evil lurking over my destiny and my lineage in Jesus name


*Begin to decree into this month and the rest of the year what you want God to do for you as you take steps of faith and believe it is settled in Jesus name*


I decree upon this land I reside, only the purpose of God will stand in Jesus mighty name


*Begin to pray and worship God in the Holy Ghost if you can if not dedicate time to worship God as the Lord leads you*


Lord concerning the source of this prayer manifest yourself Over the life of the vessel beyond her dreams in Jesus name


Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty hand of God is upon me, I am under the shield of the Most High King. My life is a destination of expedient glory of God. Daily as I live His light shines upon my life therefore I cannot be hidden in darkness no matter how the world around is I shine the light into all darkness. I am moving higher, spreading into all channels of greatness. My dreams in life are coming to fruition, things I need come to me and I am located with divine blessings in Jesus name. My life is unleashing greatness, glory, uplifting,  victory in every area. I am made whole and free from all bondages. The trinity is working in and through my life. Eternal life is my portion because Jesus is the Lord of my life. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st March 2019 ©[Day 60]


Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...