Search This Blog

Thursday 21 February 2019

Prayer from Psalms 19:7

Song by Sinach

Mighty is our God,
Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah.
Mighty is our God,
Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah

Powerful is our God,
Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah Powerful is our God,
Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah
Glorious is our God,
Halleluyah, Halleluyah, Halleluyah.

Lord we bless your name, Halleluyah
Lord we bless your name, Halleluyah
You are worthy of my praise,
you are worthy Lord

The law of the Lord is perfect (flawless), restoring and refreshing the soul; The statutes of the Lord are reliable and trustworthy, making wise the simple.
PSALM 19:7 AMP

Prayer

King of glory I magnify your name and worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord eternal I bless your majesty for you are wonderful and glorious in all your ways in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your love that is showered on me daily in Jesus name

Glorious one thank you for the forgiveness of all my sin and for your mercy that speaks over All judgement in my life in Jesus name

Father I come to you this day hear my call as I pray, do not let me pray amiss in Jesus name

Jehovah arise in my life and magnify yourself over all situation in Jesus name

Father let every power contending with my life begin to bow at the mention of your name in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from all self destructing behaviours and attitude set to bring me against your purpose for me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel fill my life afresh with more of you in every aspect in Jesus name

Lord eternal lead me in everything that I do, never let me run ahead of your plans for me in Jesus name

Everlasting king erase every power of self that wants to dominate my spiritual life in Jesus name

Ancient of days restore my soul, fill all void that keeps me thirsty for things you never approved of in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from all negative thoughts and the reoccurrence of negative revelations over my life in Jesus name

Eternal father uproot every unwanted desires that has been germinating in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord show your mighty power over my life in all areas beyond my imagination let it be evidence that I serve a living God indeed in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Father over this community, the church and  this nation as a whole show yourself mighty in every aspect and let your peace reign in Jesus name

Lord eternal in your power rebuke every wind blowing negatively towards my destiny in Jesus name

Father over the life of the vessel used to prepare this daily prayer and all that use it let your mighty outstretched arm cause deliverance in places in need of it in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, As Jesus is so am I in this world. The king of glory is at work in my life, He is doing great and mighty things to me and through me. I am set apart for the glorious use of the Most High King. God is working in all aspects of my life negating negative revelations and pronunciation against my destiny and lineage. As I step out this day the spirit of God is guiding and guarding me. I do not make decisions down to emotions, the Holy Spirit rules my life and cause me to enjoy divine visitation at all time. My life is a haven of greatness, daily I am blessed with new ideas to make great things happen. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers and everywhere I go, I and divinely favoured by God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd February 2019©[Day 53]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...