Search This Blog

Sunday 17 February 2019

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 20:6-8

Song by sinach

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

I am a burning and shinning light 
The salt of the earth 
I am new man I'm glorified 
I'm an ambassador 

Everything about me is blessed 
The head not the tail
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ 
Sin has no power over me 

No weapon fashioned against me
Shall ever prosper 
I have a goodly heritage 
Great things are spoken of me 

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot: and he also was the son of the giant.  But when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea David's brother slew him.  These were born unto the giant in Gath; and they fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.
1 Chronicles 20:6‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and worship your Holy name

King of kings I exalt your majesty for who you are to me

Lord Jesus I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life on Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love and shield upon me

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your loving power of resurrection that brings to life all that is dead in me

Lord thank you for this is the day you have made and I will rejoice and be glad in it in Jesus name

King of glory by your power in me I pull down all evil stronghold opposing my destiny in Jesus name

I command every authority against the authority of God wanting to terminate my existence to be totally negated in Jesus name

I cast out every parasitic spirit and element feeding on my destiny in Jesus name

I negate every giant power from the pit of hell tormenting my household in Jesus name

I decree freedom from all captivity known or unknown that keeps my life in an unpleasant position in Jesus name

I destroy all force of enemy waging war over my life, spouse, children, parent and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I claim my victory over every situation that has caused my life so much stress in Jesus name

I terminate every joy killing instrument working in the background of any situation in my life in Jesus name

I decree my freedom and that of my household from all antagonisers and opposers of glory in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer destroy all contending force and power against your will for her in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world.  I move and reign with Christ because He lives and reigns in me. My life is not a ground for the enemy to dwell. I am sanctified and made holy through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Salvation has brought me into light, I rejoice daily because God is at work in me and through me. My destiny is supported by the light of God therefore I do not and cannot work or dwell in darkness. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)17th February 2019©[Day 48] 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...