Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2019

Prayer from 2 Kings 6:16-17

Song by Michael W. Smith

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You
I want to see You

To see You high and lifted up
Shinin' in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

“Don't be afraid,” Elisha answered. “We have more on our side than they have on theirs.” Then he prayed, “O Lord , open his eyes and let him see!” The Lord answered his prayer, and Elisha's servant looked up and saw the hillside covered with horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
2 Kings 6:16‭-‬17 GNT

Prayer

Heavenly father you are the awesome and true God I worship you

King of glory you deserve all my praise accept it all in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for this blessed day and grace to witness it alive in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy upon me and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for sending your word to me this day in Jesus name

Lord let your word finish What you have started in my life in Jesus name

Abba I release my life to you help me in all my ways especially over situations I do not have a clue how to come out of it in Jesus name

Lord eternal over all circumstances and situations that cause my heart to fear arise and give me a supernatural breakthrough in Jesus name

King of glory terminate every negative pronunciation, revelation and diagnosis that is giving me consistent heart ache in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes to see you and feel your presence always around me in Jesus name

Lord let your reassuring hand restore all hope that seem lost in my life in Jesus name

I cast out every spiritual blindness causing me to journey in wrong directions henceforth in Jesus name

I decree freedom from every fear of unknown or knwon situation limiting my progress or casting doubt over my faith in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I move in supernatural pace and function in supernatural way beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all that you need revelation from God and solutions and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is my compass in life, The word is the manual of my life. I live my life depending on the word of God. The lord has removed all spiritual blindness from my sight. I receive new and daily sight to see into power of God. The Holy spirit is my teacher and companion He leads and teaches me the plans of God for me and guides my step so I will not fall into the plans of the enemy. God is doing great things in and through me, the host of heaven are on my side, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is condemned. Messiah is my help and hope I can never be disadvantaged in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)11th February 2019 ©[Day 42]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...