Search This Blog

Thursday 7 February 2019

Prayer from Psalms 103:1-4

Song by Andrea Crouch

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name

He has done great things
He has done great things
He has done great things
Bless His holy name

Bless the Lord , O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.  Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:  Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;  Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psalms 103:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and give you praise for who you are in Jesus name

King of glory I bless your name for your grace and mercy made available to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your love and power that is working wonders in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I commit this day into your hands have your way and let my song be of Thanksgiving at the end of the day in Jesus name

Lord almighty direct my steps and lead me to thee path of divine breakthrough in all Aspect of life in Jesus name

My father I come to you just as I am glorify yourself in my life in Jesus name

Lord terminate every plan orchestrated to deny me of my praise in Jesus name

Lord let your glory shine upon my glory and make my glory untouchable for workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord in all that has made me feel unworthy and useless remove such feeling henceforth in Jesus name

Father you made me wonderfully and fearfully make my life an haven of your wonders and miracles in Jesus name

Lord concerning this nation do a great thing and cause all power of the enemy to be disgraced and make public ridicule of them in Jesus name

My father henceforth let all my long waited expectation turn into unending testimonies in Jesus answered

*Personal Prayer*

I decree over all my seeds l will have a new song of Thanksgiving over them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;  Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is an haven of greatness, breakthrough, testimony and favour. The almighty God is making my life a new dawn of greatness. I will bless the lord always because He is good to me. His grace is forever sufficient for me. The lord is my help and my hope, He is wisdom Himself therefore I am wisdom embodiment because I have Christ in me. My soul is filled with the living water of Christ, thirst is quenched. I am a success always, because God directs all that I do. I move into greater things daily because I am ordained by God to do greater works. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (By His Word) 7th February 2019©[Day 38]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...