Search This Blog

Friday 1 February 2019

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11

Song by Todd Dulaney

We love to call your name
It’s something, we cannot explain
That happens, when we proclaim
Your great name, your great name

We love to, call your name
It’s something, we cannot explain
That happens, when we proclaim
Your great name, your great name

King Jesus, no other name
King Jesus, none stronger
We can call on you
Thing changes
When we call on your name

King Jesus, no other name
King Jesus, none stronger
We can call on you
Thing changes
When we call on your name

There’s power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name
There’s power in the name of Jesus
Power in your name
There’s power in the name of Jesus
(So much power) power in your name
There’s power in the name of Jesus
(So much power) power in your name

~‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope.
JEREMIAH 29:11 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father you are worthy of all my worship and praise

Lord eternal I worship your name and give you total praise for you deserve much more in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that is available to me in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for giving me your word daily and understanding the power in your word in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me the authority to use your name in all situations and for the wonders that I see through your name in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are more than able to deliver thank you for your deliverance power over my life in Jesus name

Abba thank for your plans for my life and for not allowing the enemy to hinder your plans for me in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine thank you for you for being my companion at all times in Jesus name

Everlasting king according to your word, your plan is to give me an expected end, in every situation I am unsure about the end let me encounter you in Jesus name

Almighty father that which has been said concerning my life that is withholding my destiny today reverse them all and release my destiny in Jesus name

Lord eternal in this journey of faith let me finish well and strong and be counted worthy of eternity with you in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel according to your word your plan is better for me, in anyway I have ran ahead of your plan bring me back into your plan with mercy and favour in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all that are your heart desires decree what you want on them and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers let your plan for her life never be truncated in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus is working and turning things around for me, His name has caused all barriers to be lifted off my path. My life is solely dependent on Christ Jesus. In Him I live move an have my being. Christ in me is the hope of glory. I do not walk or work by sight I function by faith because without faith it is impossible to please God. The Lord is my helper, He is my maker, my defence, my joy, my salvation, my deliverer, my provider. He lives in me and because of that I am untouchable. I step with great stride and I gain grounds through the power of the Holy spirit. I conquer always therefore I am an overcomer. I will never be a victim, I am a victor always. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd February 2019 ©[Day 33]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...