Search This Blog

Sunday 17 February 2019

Prayer from Romans 9:15

Song by Hillsong

Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me
Everyone needs forgiveness
A kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender
Yes, I surrender

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen King Jesus

Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen King Jesus

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Romans 9:15 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I magnify your name for you are kind and beautiful forever in Jesus name

Lord almighty I thank you for the grace you shower on me daily accept all my thanks in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin always in Jesus name

Father thank you for your love and power at work in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for being my shield and present help at all times in Jesus name

King of glory I worship you for your word sent to me daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that continuously speak in every aspect of my life above any form of judgement in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your compassion that works daily in my life and household in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) that I have been written down for judgement let your mercy speak and erase every judgement in Jesus name

Lord concerning my household and every hurt that has cause so much misunderstanding speak your peace into our hearts in Jesus name

Ancient of days over all the plans that I have for my life never allow any power to rule against your will for me in Jesus name

Everlasting king destroy all joy killing association tagging along with my destiny in Jesus name

Father for as many accused wrongly in any aspect of their life arise this day and let your mercy speak and set them free from all accusations in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over all that you need God's mercy and compassion and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord let your mercy speak over this nation and never allow the plan of the workers of darkness stand over this nation in Jesus

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer let your mercy begin to work in her favour in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Thank you lord almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord whom I serve is merciful and kind in all areas. He is the king of kings and His verdict overrule all other verdicts. My father is the arranger and manual of life. He is in charge of my life and destiny, He is working things out for my good. He is making all unpleasant situation to become pleasant. He is in charge of my life and His compassion is overwhelming my destiny. The lord is for me, He is my secret place, He is my safe haven and my shield. I am glad I serve a living God who is my saviour, my defence, my source and my deliverer. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)18th February 2019 ©[Day 49]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...