Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Prayer from Nehemiah 8:10

Song

I've got peace like a river
I've got peace like a river
I've got peace like a river
In my soul
I've got peace like a river
I've got peace like a river
I've got peace like a river
In my soul

I've got love like an ocean
I've got love like an ocean
I've got love like an ocean
In my soul
I've got love like an ocean
I've got love like an ocean
I've got love like an ocean
In my soul

I've got joy like a fountain
I've got joy like a fountain
I've got joy like a fountain
In my soul
I've got joy like a fountain
I've got joy like a fountain
I've got joy like a fountain
In my soul

Then Ezra said to them, “Go [your way], eat the rich festival food, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to him for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be worried, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and your stronghold.”
NEHEMIAH 8:10 AMP

Prayer

Lord my king I worship and give you all the praise due to you in Jesus name

King of glory I thank you for your everlasting love showered on me daily in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is daily sent to me in Jesus name

I decree my life is filled with joy in all aspect in Jesus name

I decree sorrow has no room in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I command every power waiting at the verge of my celebration to launch evil attack be destroyed totally in Jesus name

I destroy every arrow of sadness fired into homes from the pit of hell in Jesus name

I decree henceforth in my life only the goodness of God will I witness in Jesus name

I decree no more will fear have a stand in any aspect of my being in Jesus name

I terminate every situation risen to overshadow my life with regrets and sorrow in Jesus name

I cancel every journey of delay over my life in Jesus name

I decree all stagnating power in my life is negated henceforth in Jesus name

I decree it is my season to celebrate and nothing will stop my celebration in Jesus name

I decree that my long awaited testimony is coming to manifestation and I am bursting out in songs of praise in Jesus name

I terminate all glory gazers watching my glory or that of my household and planning to truncate it in Jesus name

*Begin to decree unending joy over that situation that has made you feel unworthy and cry night and day, as you do, believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the source of this prayer never let her joy become sadness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is ushered into a brand new season of joy that overflows and is unending. My strength is daily renewed. I do not have room for sadness or sorrow because I am filled with everlasting joy. Jesus has replaced the long lasting depression with spirit of appreciation because He has opened the book of rememberance concerning me and my lineage. It is a new dawn, a new level, a new chapter. I am orchestrated by the Holy Spirit into greater glory. Daily as I live, my joy is renewed, the eyes of my heart is focused on Christ and I stand firmly on the rock that never fails. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th February 2019 ©[Day 51]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...