Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Prayer from Matthew 6:33

Song

Ancient of days as old as you are
As old as you are
You will never change
Ancient of days as old as you are
As old as you are
You remain thesame

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days the only wise and true God I worship you

Almighty king I bless your name and bow in adoration to you alone

Lord thank you for your word and privilege of salvation in my life in Jesus

Lord help me in anyway I struggle with my salvation, help me  to seek you always in Jesus name

Lord take off my mind every doubt that hinders my walk with you in Jesus name

Lord shower your love upon my life daily in Jesus name

Lord almighty cause a revival in your church and purify all that is unclean in Jesus name.

lord Jesus arise over my life and put me in the path of breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord I pray for as many souls yet to know you let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from every form of darkness causing my life any distress known or unknown in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine guide me in all that I engage in henceforth in Jesus name

Elohim I commit many in my sphere of friends that are yet to have an encounter of salvation unto you this day let them see you in Jesus name

My father I lift this nation before you set your revival on this nation and remove any authority or law that negates your purpose for this nation in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for those you want God to touch around you, especially those yet to be saved*

Lord as I seek you and find you let me eat of the benefit of obedience to you always in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Lord for the vessel used for this daily prayer let her not just be signpost for others to you, when the role is call up yonder let her be there and all that are blessed by this devotional in Jesus name

Lord this day write my name in the book of life and never let me live a life that abuse my salvation in Jesus name

Thank you father for answering our prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word if God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God purifies my life daily, I am a worthy vessel due to the word. My life is a testimony always. In Christ alone is my hope, no fear or persecution can separate me from the love of Christ. My life is daily uplifted beyond the understanding of Man because Jesus is my solution and my hope. As I seek the lord things I desire according to His will are added into me. I am glad I am a child of God, Jesus is my saviour. I live daily to please the one who has called me into His marvelous light. I shine and walk in the light of God everyday of my life. I am a success, a champion and a glory carrier. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th February 2019 ©[Day 37]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...