Search This Blog

Saturday 16 February 2019

Prayer from Psalms 84:10

Song

Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Psalms 84:10 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I bless your name and worship you

King of kings I bow before you in adoration and give all glory to you in Jesus name

Lord eternal you are great in all your ways and you deserve all the glory be though exalted in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this new dawn and blessed day ahead in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that endures over my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your grace that is made sufficient for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the salvation of my soul, you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is sent to me daily to shape my life right in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for cancelling every debt in my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord thank you for releasing your abundance unto me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me a better and excellent life in you always in Jesus name

Lord continue to guide me and never let me relent in my faith in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me see your hand at work in me on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord you are my rock, uproot every mountain hindering my progress in Jesus name

Father let your peace reign in and around me and put permanent end to all unrest in my life in Jesus name

Lord still all rising storm over my life, home, community and nation by your mighty outstretched arms in Jesus name

Lord concerning (mention) give me a testimony let me encounter you at work in Jesus name

Lord as I tarry before you in worship, prayer and praise let all that makes life unbearable and unpleasant be uprooted from my life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer never let her get tired or weary in doing your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in the world. My life is better spent in the will and purpose of God for me. I will not deviate from His plan, my feet are directed by Messiah. Every risen opposition fighting against me is totally negated. No more pain, no more sorrow, no more lack, no more sickness, no more delay, no more denial. The mockery has come to an end. I refuse to be a failure because I am made to be a success always. Everywhere I go, Jesus goes ahead of me and magnifies Himself in and through me. I am truly a carrier of His glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th February 2019 ©[Day 47]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...