Search This Blog

Thursday 14 February 2019

Prayer from Psalms 124:1

Song

You are the mighty God
The great I Am
Hallelujah hallelujah

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;
Psalms 124:1 KJV

Prayer
Awesome God the great and ever reliable father I worship you.

Almighty king I exalt you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Eternal father thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your blood shed on Calvary for the remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life in Jesus'

Lord almighty thank you for giving me victory even in places I least expect them in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me and my household in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for your light that guides my path always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for disgracing every authority and power that rise against my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for nullifying the plans of antagonisers and enviers over my life and family in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me a cornerstone where I have been rejected in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing confusion and potential delays out of my path of progression in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for giving me grace to use your word to direct my world daily in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over your life and your expectations*

Lord thank you fir this community, and nation as a whole for not allowing the plans of the enemy to stand in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer in Jesus name

*Sing praises to God and tender your personal petition before Him*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus  is so am I in this world. The lord is working in my life therefore my life cannot experience a stand still. My destiny is hidden in the power of God so no works of flesh or power of man can truncate my destiny. I am a living testimony, my body is the temple of God. In Christ I live move and have my being. My story is forever upward and forward. That which had been a burden in my life is lifted off now because God has started a new work in me and He will complete it. I am delighted, I serve a living God. Today and always I encounter favour beyond the understanding of ordinary men. His promises for my life are coming to pass. I am not afraid, I am not moved because He that watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)14th February 2019 ©[Day 45]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...