Search This Blog

Sunday 24 February 2019

Prayer from James 3:4-5

Song by Jermaine Edwards

So everyday, that I wake
I want to start my day with you
Some people want to please you
In a church building but I want to
please you with everything I am doing

Giving up, all of me
Worship Your majesty
Worship every day
Not just one day a week
Worship you in my heart
And not in the 4 walls

Jesus I know we displease you
Sometimes we even please pastors
more than you
But our hearts are so far from you
But now I am searching for you

Holy Spirit walk with me
I don't want t feel your presence only
when I am in a church
This temple must stay clean,
Flesh must die, Spirit must be seen

And look at the ships. Even though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are still directed by a very small rudder wherever the impulse of the helmsman determines. In the same sense, the tongue is a small part of the body, and yet it boasts of great things. See [by comparison] how great a forest is set on fire by a small spark!
JAMES 3:4‭-‬5 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father magnify your name and give you all the praise in Jesus name

Ancient of days, I honour your majesty and thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love for me in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood you shed on Calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the salvation of my soul you deserve all praise in Jesus name

Mighty father I release myself unto you have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty I commit my entire body into your outstretched arms direct me according to your will in Jesus name

Holy Spirit you are my comforter, comfort me in every area I need comfort in Jesus name

Lord almighty I commit  my tongue into your hand help me to guard my tongue in Jesus name

Father henceforth let the words that I utter always bring glory to you in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my doings be as you lead me through the Holy Spirit and not man emotions or understanding in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot every seed of destruction germinating in my body, spirit and soul in Jesus name

Lord help me to serve you in my consciousness and unconsciousness in Jesus name

Lord under no circumstances, never allow the enemy to take preeminence concerning my life and my lineage in Jesus name

Lord Jesus take over the dictates of all that I do in life so I will always live a life that brings glory to you in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel purify my heart let it be a worthy place for your dwelling henceforth in Jesus name

Lord fill me with your Holy Spirit more and more each day let me function as the Holy spirit directs me to in Jesus name

Lord over my life cancel every spiritual and physical death in Jesus mighty name

Lord eternal henceforth let my boasting be in you and your promises for me not the empty promises over mundane things in Jesus name

*Begin to ask God for more of Him, if you desire the baptism of the Holy Spirit ask Him to today and believe it is done release yourself as He takes over in Jesus name. If you are already baptised in the Holy Spirit begin to worship God in tongues*

Lord concerning this daily prayer and as many vessel that use it let us experience the overflowing power of the Holy Spirit in and around us in Jesus name

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my guide and guard, the lord is the shade on my right hand. The lord is my deliverer and saviour, the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night. The lord is my helper, He is the warrior, He is my sustainer, He is my defence, He is my father. The spirit of the Lord is upon my life, I arise daily because the almighty father is mindful of me and visit me. I am not afraid, I am not ashame, thousands may fall on my right and ten thousands on my left. I will only see with my eyes it will never come near me because God is my shield and divine protector. I live by the leading of the Holy Spirit not by emotions because in Him I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th February 2019 ©[Day 55]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...