Search This Blog

Sunday 10 February 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:31

Song by Casey J

What shall we say to these things?
There's still cancer and so much disease
What shall we say to these things?
So much hurting, and broken esteem
So many questions, but still one answer

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed

What shall we say to these things?
So much violence, it's getting hard to believe
And what shall we say to these things?
So many people hurting, with broken esteem
So many questions, but still one answer

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am… healed

In view of all this, what can we say? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 GNT

Prayer

Almighty King I give you praise and glory

King of glory I worship your majesty and extol your name

Lord eternal I thank you for your word that is sent to me daily in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your divine grace that is available in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for your mercy that speaks upon my life in Jesus name

Father you are worthy always never let me stop giving you all praise that is due to you in Jesus name

Ancient of days in anyway I stand against myself even when you are for me reveal to me and let me let go in Jesus name

Lord almighty according to your word if you're for me who can be against me, for as many who have made it their priority to stand against me in life disgrace them in Jesus name

Elohim expose every evil plot against my destiny and being that is working against your plans for me and my lineage in Jesus name

Lord over all that I lay my hands on to do in life disgrace all opposing power and authority in Jesus name

Lord in my health terminate every power against my enjoyments of divine health henceforth in Jesus name

Holy Spirit destroy every negative thoughts and utterance that is or wants to stand against my life and glory in Jesus name

Ancient of days, disgrace all power that stands against me, my family, my community, your church and all that has to do with me in Jesus name

Lord your promise for me is long life and divine health, I decree today every power striving to cut my life short or aiming for me to live in sickness, disgrace such power henceforth in Jesus name

Holy Spirit terminate every fear that wants to keep my faith under it and subdue my testimony in the mud in Jesus name

Lord almighty henceforth I want to live a life of the child of the king of kings in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer give her victory over all opposing power risen or not risen in her way in Jesus name

*Begin to negate anything that stands against your life and testimony and believe God has settled it as you pray in Jesus name*

*Worship God almighty in words and in tongues*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith in Christ Jesus, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord almighty is for me, therefore nothing known or unknown, seen or unseen can stand against me or the plans of God for me. My life is made exceptionally great in all areas. I soar high by day into greater places, the words of God are life to my spirit and soul. The word sets me free and I live in liberty, free from sickness, free from untimely death, free from spiritual death, financial death and any form of death that limits or stop me from fulfilling purpose. His promises for me are coming to pass, I am not just a number in the statistics of the world, I am a vessel unto honour and glory because I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)10th February 2019 ©[Day 41]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...