Search This Blog

Sunday 3 February 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 55:11

Hymn

When we walk with the Lord
  In the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way;
  While we do His good will,
  He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey. 

Trust and obey,
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
  But to trust and obey.


Not a shadow can rise,
  Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
  Not a doubt or a fear,
  Not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.


Not a burden we bear,
  Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
  Not a grief or a loss,
  Not a frown or a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.


But we never can prove
  The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay;
  For the favor He shows,
  And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey


Then in fellowship sweet
  We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
  What He says we will do;
  Where He sends, we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11 KJV

Prayer

Immortal and invisible God I thank you and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Master of all masters I give you praise and glory for you deserve it all in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word and for the power in your name

Glorious king thank you for lifting me out of miry clay and for setting my feet on the solid rock which you are in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your uplifting power working wonders in and around me Hallelujah to you Jesus

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy upon my life and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the grace I receive daily through salvation and eternal life that is my portion in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me authority through your word and for making it an effective tool to do wonders in and around me in Jesus name

I decree this day shall usher me into greatness in Jesus name

I decree that I am walking into greatness everywhere I lay my feet on in Jesus name

I decree my life is experiencing an upward and forward movement in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to journeying in unending circle that is not pleasant in my life in Jesus name

I decree that I will increase and I live in abundance henceforth in Jesus name

I decree no more loss can stand in my life in Jesus name

I decree my life is an abode for miracles unlimited, everywhere I go I encounter God and I function in the miraculous level in Jesus name

I decree the words that I utter create great things in every aspect in Jesus Name

I decree no evil utterance or proclamation can stand in my life in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God is shinning upon my life, I walk in divine light and darkness cannot stand in my life in Jesus name

I decree clarity into situations that I have been puzzled on and I receive divine enablement to succeed in Jesus name

I decree as I trust in the Most high and obey Him I will live to eat the blessings there of in Jesus name

*Begin to decree into all that you want the Lord to touch in your life and lives around you and believe that it is done as you decree in Jesus name*

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost if you can, if you can't worship God*

Thank you for Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this word. The word is working for me, making room for me even where there is no door, miracles are happening in my life and I encounter the Lord daily. The Holy Spirit is my teacher and confidant, I do not function under limited human understanding, I function with supernatural knowledge and wisdom. My days are days filled with light of the world which is Jesus Christ so I am exceptionally blessed and highly favoured. I am a blessed vessel, wherever I am seen or spoken about,  the word works for me. As I decree by faith it is established, nothing is impossible for me because everything is working for my good in Jesus name. Amen!* 

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 4th February 2019 ©[Day 35]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...