Search This Blog

Friday 15 February 2019

Prayer from Mark 9:23

Song by Sinach

you are able
By your word I stand, and I testify
You are able
You are able All again
Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I could ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God
(He's all sufficient, yeah eh, alleluia)

You see Nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible For All things are possible with you

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 9:23 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you for who you you are

King of glory thank you for your word and power that works through your word in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the remission and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord remove from my life every spirit of doubt in your power in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith in you, let me trust your will and purpose for my life in Jesus name

Father in anyway impossible has used my life as a domain let today mark the end of such stay in Jesus name

Lord as I trust in you and depend daily on your word, let me see your hand at work in  my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning every situation in my life that I have written myself off or I have been written myself off arise, turn things around  and work for me in Jesus name

Jehovah whatever that is causing my prayer to be and empty cry reveal to me this day and as I call you manifest your power in Jesus name

Lord eternal help me in all my faith walk take away every doubt and limitation out of my life in Jesus name

Lord over every unpleasant verdict concerning my life and household show your power and avenge for me in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Begin to decree possibilities over all situation in your life and around you and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer arise and manifest over all impossible situation let your positive hands be upon her henceforth in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is turning all things around for my good. His holy power is directing me to walk in holiness and function according to His will. All delays and denials receive speed of the Holy Spirit and turns to acceptance. The joy of the lord is my strength. I am a blessed child of the Most high, my life is a life of all round possibility. The power of God is making all that I want to come to manifestation. I am filled with joy of God. Sadness has no place in my life. I am victorious and absolutely nothing can stop me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) 15th February 2019 ©[Day 46]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...