Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 50:4

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know you are here
Here in your power
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Here in your glory
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Flowing like a river
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
You're here to bring revival
I know you're here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
Blazing holy fire
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

I know you are here
You're here to take us higher
I know you are here
Precious Holy Spirit

The Lord G od has given Me [His Servant] the tongue of disciples [as One who is taught], That I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple [as One who is taught].
ISAIAH 50:4 AMP

Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer I worship and extol your majesty for who you are

King of glory I magnify you for your works upon my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days I come to you this day have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for the forgiveness and remission of all sin in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your word that you send to me daily in Jesus name

Holy spirit thank you for being my comforter and counsellor at all times in Jesus name

Lord I release myself to you take control and direct my utterance in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from my life anything that wants to cause me to walk against your will in Jesus name

Lord my father I need you in me daily let your peace terbanacle in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord this day bring to my life people that need to encounter you and let them be able to to see you through me in Jesus name

Lord as I release myself for your use let my life never stop shining your light in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine rule in me and take all that comes in my life as a sacrifice to you daily in Jesus name

Mighty father over(mention) I want your comfort and feel your presence in Jesus name

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer never let her life become a wasted one or abandoned one in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my keeper, He is the shade on my right hand. The lord is my light, He is the lamp in my path. The Holy Spirit is my companion, He increase my knowledge and gives me utterance to say what He wants me to. I am a child of God. The lord is my shepherd I shall not want because He is the greatest provider. My life is an example of goodness of God in all area. I. Happy that God has began a good work in this season. I am in the beginning of greater works and occurrence. My time to thank God unlimited is here. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th February 2019©[Day 59]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...