Search This Blog

Sunday 24 February 2019

Prayer from Exodus 3:3-6

Song Israel & New Breed

Away, away from the noise
Alone with You
Away, away to hear your voice
And meet with You
Nothing else matters, my one desire is

To worship You, I live
To worship You, I live, I live
To worship You
To worship You, I live
To worship You, I live, I live
To worship You
Oh, oh, oh,oh, oh, oh,
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.  And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.  And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.  Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.Exodus 3:3‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give all praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Mighty God I extol your majesty for you alone are God

Lord my king thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for counting me worthy as a child in your kingdom in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for your word that you send to me daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the grace given to me daily to be doer and not hearer of the word in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for your everlasting and loving power working in me to will and to do in Jesus name

Jehovah have your way in all that I engage in let your name be glorified in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) speak to me and point me in the right direction in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill my heart with divine understanding in Jesus name

Lord give me the concentration I need not to wait on the understanding of ordinary man but on your extraordinary understanding in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let me hear you audibly, take away all the noise that hinders me from hearing you in Jesus name

Father I want to continue to live a life of worship to you always grant me grace to do so in Jesus name

Lord guide me to the place you want me to have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Father through my life let other lives be touched and transformed to the glory of your name in Jesus name

*Begin to speak to God on the encounter you want to have with Him and thank Him in advance because it is settled in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer let your hand constantly rest on her and many who use this devotional prayers in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am not entangled in civilian affairs or the business of this world. I am in this world for a purpose and I am living to fulfill the purpose. Absolutely nothing can hinder me from fulfilling my purpose of creation. God has set me free from all bondage of darkness and failure, He has set me apart for wonderful and glorious experience. God has removed all veil covering my joy and glory, I am daily lifted and saturated by The Word. The Holy Spirit has impacted my being for blessed use, I am saved to serve. Through me destinies will be transformed because as people come in contact with me they come in contact with The Word of God in flesh because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th February 2019©[Day 56]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...