Search This Blog

Thursday 21 February 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 6:7

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One With God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King

What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now

What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King

What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, Our God reigns
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name, above all names

What a powerful Name it is
What a powerful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King

He touched my mouth with it and said, “Listen carefully, this has touched your lips; your wickedness [your sin, your injustice, your wrongdoing] is taken away and your sin atoned for and forgiven.”
ISAIAH 6:7 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father you are my king and source thank you for always being there for me in Jesus name

King of glory I magnify you for your love and shield upon me daily in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me your me an understanding of praying in your name

Lord my God, according to your will for me, let my light continually shine and disgrace all power of darkness trespassing around my life in Jesus name

I decree no weapon formed against me or my household will prosper in Jesus name

I decree every tongue that rise against me and my household I totally condemned in Jesus name

I decree every tormenting power wanting to torment my life or anything that concerns me is totally negated in Jesus name

I decree every buts in my life that has been defying odds and has become a stigma in my life is erased in Jesus name

I cast out all parasitic elements feeding on my destiny in Jesus name

I destroy every hand of wickedness fighting my glory and my family in any aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree freedom from all captive situation overshadowing my life and destiny in Jesus name

I command every evil petition against my life and household to catch fire in Jesus name

I decree wherever my name is mention either in my presence or absence, God is working and speaking for me in Jesus name

I decree my success can never be hidden or destroyed by any power in Jesus name

I terminate all contending forces contending with my existence or fulfilment of purpose on earth in Jesus name

*Begin to pray regarding all your heart desires and make decree in Jesus name as you do so have faith that it is all settled*

Lord over the life of your vessel used for this daily prayer let your name work wonders in all aspects of her life and all that concerns her in Jesus name

Lord I worship and thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Nothing can hold me down from fulfilling my purpose of creation. No power, no trouble, no persecution can seperate me from the love of the Lord. The Lord is doing mighty things for me, My days are filled with divine enablement. I am not limited physically or spiritually by anything. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers. I excel in all areas beyond the plans of any man. My wisdom advance daily, my joy is overflowing because I serve the living God who never sleeps nor slumber. He is the ancient of days, the one that can never be dethroned. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st February 2019 ©[Day 52]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...