Search This Blog

Sunday 17 February 2019

Prayer from Jeremiah 17:10

Hymn

The Old Rugged Cross

Alan Jackson

On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross
The emblem of suffering and shame
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was slain

So I'll cherish the old rugged cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
And I will cling to the old rugged cross
And exchange it some day for a crown

To the old rugged cross I will ever be true
It's shame and reproach gladly bear
Then he'll call me someday to my home far away
Where his glory forever I'll share

And I'll cherish the old rugged cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
And I will cling to the old rugged cross
And exchange it some day for a crown

I will cling to the old rugged cross
And exchange it some day for a crown

“I, the Lord , search and examine the mind, I test the heart, To give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds.
JEREMIAH 17:10 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and give you praise in Jesus name

King of kings I honour you for who your are to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for grace to witness another day and breath of life in Jesus name

Master of the universe thank you for your love upon my life in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your grace that is made sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord you are great as I come before you this day fill my life with your greatness in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill my heart with your love and desire to constantly do according to your will in Jesus name

Ancient of days let an end come to every spirit of hard heartedness in my life in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have gone away from your ways while I think I still stand in you reveal yourself to me and guide me back to the right path in Jesus name

Everlasting king help me to fulfill the purpose you created me on this earth do not let me die unfulfilled in Jesus name

Lord every assignment that will propagate the gospel which you have placed in me never let me become tired of them in Jesus name

Lord in anyway that pride or familiarity wants to ruin my focus on the word or journey of salvation deliver me in Jesus name

Lord almighty let the meditation of my heart and my deeds henceforth bring glory to your name always in Jesus name

Lord keep me under the shadow of your wings always and let me continue to live a life that glorifies you in Jesus name

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...