Search This Blog

Friday 1 February 2019

Prayer from Genesis 32:26-28

Song by Don Moen

I just want to be where you are
Dwelling daily in your presence
I don't want to worship from afar
Draw me near to where you are

I just want to be where you are
In your dwelling place forever
Take me to the place where you are
'cause I just want to be with you

I want to be where you are
Dwelling in your presence
Feasting at your table
Surrounded by your glory
In your presence
That's where I always want to be
I just want to be
I just want to be with you

Then He said, “Let Me go, for day is breaking.” But Jacob said, “I will not let You go unless You declare a blessing on me.” So He asked him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Jacob.” And He said, “Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men and have prevailed.”
GENESIS 32:26‭-‬28 AMP

Prayer

Mighty God I bless and worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I give all praise  and glory to you in Jesus name

Abba father  thank you for the privilege to be counted worthy among the living in Jesus name

Abba father I worship you for your loving kindness that is made available to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for your mercy upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the beginning of this new month as I have seen this new month I will live to see it's end and many more in Jesus name

Holy Spirit guide me in everything I will be doing take the lead as I follow in Jesus name

Lord almighty I want to have an encounter with you this month in Jesus name

Father the encounter that will cause a divine change over my life let me begin to experience it all around my life in Jesus name

Jehovah take off me everything that has kept me far away from having an encounter with you in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let  the reality of your presence in me begin to show forth everywhere I go in Jesus name

Lord eternal whatever might have been a delay to my progress, in this month let my divine encounter cause a release to greater level in and around me in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway my life has been on a wrong level of movement let my encounter with you this month right every wrong in Jesus name

Lord almighty I want to be more like you as I live daily let my light shine just like yours and let lives be change as they come in contact with me to the glory of your name in Jesus name

I decree this month I have all that I decree in Jesus name

I decree doors of greatness and glory is opened unto me this month in Jesus name

I decree divine upliftment and new blessings even in places I have faced rejection in the past or present in Jesus name

I decree no mourning, no sorrow, no pain, no loss, no sickness, no shame or any thing that cause my heart to fail will have a stand in my life henceforth  in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this prayer daily and as many that use it divine breakthrough in all areas of life in Jesus name

I decree over this nation the divine encounter of God from those in authority to every resident and citizens in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in  righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my time of Peniel experience, my encounter with the Most High this month cannot be hindered. This month giants are brought down to their feet before me. All that rise against me physically or spiritually are terminated even from the moment they rise. My life is experiencing a new change, I have a higher life in Christ. I operate henceforth in a new level, far beyond my thoughts or the imagination of any man I am highly honoured  everywhere I go. I succeed even where others fail. I am a trailblazer and a pace setter for greater thing. My days are filled with new things because the Lord has began a new thing in my life and it is marvelous in our sight. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 1st February 2019 ©[Day 32]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...