Search This Blog

Thursday 31 January 2019

Prayer from John 12:3

Song by Todd Dulaney

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours

Then Mary took a pound of very expensive perfume of pure nard, and she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.
JOHN 12:3 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting father I magnify and give you praise for who you are to me in Jesus name

Almighty king I give you praise and glory have your way in me in Jesus name

Abba father all praise and glory belongs to you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Mighty man in battle thank you for your word you daily send to me in Jesus name

King of kings you are the great I am have your way in my life this day and always in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty king have mercy on me and forgive me of all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to release all that I need to release for you to have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord grant me the insight to do things right according to your will always in Jesus name

Almighty father never let me withhold whatever you have put in my possession that is needed for the furtherance of the gospel in Jesus name

Abba father let my life always bring joy to your kingdom always in Jesus name

Ancient of days in everyway I can express myself let my life be filled with your worship and express your grace in Jesus name

Almighty king  bring my life out of every stage of stagnancy that might be affecting my glory and progress in Jesus name

Lord this day I want to have an encounter with you, visit me in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. There is power in the name of Jesus and through His name, I do great exploit. Through His name I move mountains, through His name crooked path are made straight. Through His name all pain are wiped away. Through His name every load of care is lifted off me. As I decree in His name it is established, weakness moves off my life permanently as I call the name of Jesus. I am stronger as I call the name of Jesus because He replace all weakness with His divine strength. My life is an epitome of the great power of Jesus, I don't just exist, I exist to fulfill purpose of creation. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st January 2019©[Day 31]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...